The Donatis fundraising platform provides businesses and charities with a comprehensive collection of fundraising tools for:
- Creation and publishing of fundraising / tribute pages
- Online donations and messages of support / condolence
- Reporting, management and administration of donations made by cash, cheque and online
- Disbursement of funds to beneficiaries
We have designed our fundraising platform to maximise flexibility and security whilst simplifying deployment and making things as easy as possible for fundraisers.
Donations made via a Donatis fundraising page incur no deductions from the funds donated, we don’t charge charities a subscription fee to receive funds nor do we ask donors to add a percentage to cover the platform cost. Our fees for using our fundraising platform are fixed – either monthly or per fundraising page – with discounts to all charities of between 25% and 100%.
- Setup is simple; you can be up and running in a matter of hours
- You own the data on your own donors and fundraisers
- Fundraisers can set up fundraising pages on your website, intranet or Facebook page
- Fundraising pages can be hosted on any digital property of your choosing; on your own website or micro-site, your Facebook page, in an app or somewhere else
- The Donatis platform can automatically synchronise data with most major CRM and accounting packages
- We also provide professional services to assist in the implementation and ongoing management of our functionality if required
The Donatis fundraising platform powers online donations for funeral-notices.co.uk – the UK’s largest publisher of online obituaries, published by Reach plc. Funeral directors and members of the public can choose to raise funds for any UK charity when placing a notice, with online donations and disbursements to charities handled via our donation payments service.
Our payment processes are PCI compliant and support the latest levels of Secure Customer Authentication. Where data is collected on donors and fundraisers this complies fully with GDPR legislation.
Please get in touch to find out more.